- Founder of the “Master Grief Coach” training program with a certification option including comprehensive and advanced grief and healing information.
- 30 years of progressive responsibility in healthcare hospital and medical practice business operations including successful executive roles as a CEO, Consultant, Leadership Coach, and Administrator. Portfolio of reviews and recommendation letters proving expertise in a breadth of skills and superior results can be provided.
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Business & Finance, Arizona State University
- Grief Counseling/Therapy 5 Day Workshop Training – Meaning Reconstruction in Loss, Substantial education in the latest research and practice on meaning-oriented grief therapies, Portland Institute for Loss and Transition
Instructors Robert A Neimeyer, PhD, Psychology, Director and other world-class faculty. Dr. Neimeyer is a scholar, author, speaker, and practicing psychologist. He works to advance a progressive theory of grieving as a meaning-making process. He served as President of the Association for Death Education (ADEC) and Counseling and Chair of the International Work Group for Death, Dying, & Bereavement. In recognition of his contributions, he has been granted the Eminent Faculty Award by the University of Memphis, made a Fellow of the Clinical Psychology Division of the American Psychological Association, and given Lifetime Achievement Awards by both the ADEC and the International Network on Personal Meaning.
- Loss, Grief, and the Quest for Meaning: Understanding how growth can come from grief, despite the emotional challenges that mourning brings, TAPS Institute for Hope and Healing ®
Instructor Robert A. Neimeyer, PhD
- Certified Grief Recovery Specialist®
The Grief Recovery Institute, Includes basic grief information and step-by-step emotional release education
- Certified Life Coach
Instructor Dr. Michael J. Duckett, International Coaching Science Research Institute
- Certified Mental Health First Aid USA: A national program managed, operated, and disseminated by the National Council for Behavioral Health. Teaches skills to provide initial help and support to the signs of mental illness, substance use, or crisis.
Instructor, Reverend Karell T. McDaniel, LICDC-CS is a Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor and clinical supervisor with over 30 years experience in the field. He is also a successful author.
- Catching Your Breath in Grief: Lessons for the Bereaved, Thinkers, and Caregivers
Instructor Thomas Attig, PhD, author and well known international speaker to medical and behavioral providers on death and grief. He taught philosophy at Bowling Green State University for nearly twenty-five years. A past President of the Association for Death Education and Counseling, he also served as Vice-Chair of the Board of Directors of the International Work Group on Death, Dying, and Bereavement
- Certificate of Successful Completion of “On Grief and Grieving” Training for Professionals
Instructor David Kessler, one of the world’s foremost experts on healing and loss. He is the author of five bestselling books, including “You Can Heal Your Heart: Finding Peace After Breakup, Divorce or Death” with Louise Hay. He co-authored two bestsellers with the legendary Elisabeth Kübler-Ross: On Grief and Grieving and Life Lessons
- Transforming Grief and Loss: Strategies to Help Your Clients Through Major Life Transitions
Instructor Ligia M. Hoban, MA, FT, FAAGC, CPC, CHT, Founder of My Meaningful Life, LLC and executive director of The Center for Transforming Lives in Miami, Florida. Ligia is the author of the self-help book “Transform Your Loss,” “Counseling Hispanics Through Loss, Grief, and Bereavement,” and “Transforming Grief & Loss Workbook: Activities, Exercises & Skills to Coach Your Client Through Life Transitions.”
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Trauma, PTSD, and Grief
Instructor Charles Jacob, PhD, is the immediate past president of the Pennsylvania branch of the American Counseling Association and maintains a robust private practice as a licensed psychologist, professional counselor, and family therapist.
- Person-Centered Emotion-Focused Approach to Grief including recent innovations in models of grief and trauma
Instructor Dale G. Larson, PhD is Professor of Counseling Psychology at Santa Clara University, where he directs graduate studies. A clinician and Fulbright Scholar, he is the author of the award-winning book, “The Helper’s Journey: Working with People Facing Grief, Loss, and Life-Threatening Illness.” He is the recipient of numerous awards for his contributions to end-of-life care and training, including the 2016 Death Educator Award from the Association for Death Education and Counseling.
- Understanding Grief and Applying Modern Grief Theory: Explores the most prominent grief theories to have emerged from fields of psychology and thanatology, beginning with neurologist Dr. Sigmund Freud and working forward to the most current evidence-based models of grief, TAPS Institute for Hope and Healing ®
Instructors, Litsa Williams and Eleanor Haley, mental health professionals with 20+ years of experience in grief and bereavement, co-founders of WhatsYourGrief.com
- Understanding Why People Die by Suicide
Instructor Dr. Stumpf-Patton is the surviving spouse of Marine Sgt. Richard Stumpf. She holds an EdD in Education Counseling Psychology and is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, National Certified Counselor, Certified Fellow Thanatologist. and Certified Clinical Trauma Professional. She is the Director of Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS) Institute for Hope and Healing Suicide Postvention Programs
- Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner Training Course Certificate
Instructor Kain Ramsey, an international best-selling multidisciplinary trainer with specialist knowledge in the disciplines of NLP, CBT, mindfulness, hypnotherapy and life coaching
- Master Mindfulness Practitioner Training Course Certificate
Instructor Kain Ramsey
- Mindfulness & Grief: Self-Compassion as Self-Care
Instructor Heather Stang, thanatologist, mindfulness speaker, and author of the grief book Mindfulness & Grief
- Masters Program – The Science of Self Empowerment: Cellular Consciousness, Heart Intelligence, and The New Human Story
Instructors, Bestselling Author, Scientist & Visionary Gregg Braden, Bestselling Author & Cellular Biologist Bruce Lipton, PhD, and HeartMath Leaders Howard Martin and Deborah Rozman, PhD
- Doc Childre’s HeartMath Method: Five Steps to Total Calm, Confidence, and Creativity
Instructor Howard Martin, HeartMath Leader
- Becoming a Teacher of Presence, Integrating guidance into healing work
Instructor Eckhart Tolle, author of the New York Times bestseller “The Power of Now” and the highly acclaimed follow-up “A New Earth” which are widely regarded as two of the most influential spiritual books of our time
- Teaching the Teachers: A course designed to help yoga and meditation teachers, spiritual leaders, life coaches, and therapists become the best they can be. There is no role more honorable, humbling, and vital to society than the role of the teacher. The teacher educates and inspires. The teacher heals and nourishes.
Instructor, Marianne Williamson a New York Times best-selling author, spiritual thought leader, and dynamic public speaker
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and Thought Field Therapy (TFT) Tapping Pro Practitioner Certificate
Instructor, Graham Nichols, professional coach, author, and expert in human behavioral patterns
- Hay House Writer’s Workshop
Instructors include top-selling authors like Deepak Chopra MD, Doreen Virtue, Marianne Williamson, Gregg Braden, Kris Carr, Mike Dooley, Lynne McTaggart, Michael Neill, Nick Ortner, Gabrielle Bernstein, and many more
- Experienced speaker on diverse topics including all aspects of grief, leadership, quality improvement, exceptional service, and business success.
- Providing Strengthening Resilience and Mind/Body Techniques workshop for the Journeys of Hope Healing and Health Cruise.
- Returning presenter for The Compassionate Friends and Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society
- Coordinated local Meetup presentations
- Portfolio of consistent positive seminar feedback can be provided on request.
- Association for Death Education and Counseling
- Dying Matters Coalition
- International Network on Personal Meaning
- National Alliance for Grieving Children
- The Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement
- The American Academy of Bereavement
- Bruce H. Lipton, PhD Private Group Membership
Internationally recognized leader in bridging science and spirit, bestselling author of “The Biology Of Belief” revealing how science is revolutionizing our understanding of the link between thoughts, emotion, and our physical body.
- Biological only child died in a car accident at age 16
- Stepson, husband’s only child, died from a blood clot at age 29
- Happily married since 2007 after 3 divorces
- Estranged from parents and siblings since 1995 after vocalizing in her 30s being abused as a child
- Loved ones tried to die by suicide and struggled with addiction
Read detailed testimonials
“highly qualified…extremely knowledgeable…compassionate guidance”