Read detailed testimonials
“highly qualified…extremely knowledgeable…compassionate guidance”
- Loss Experience
- Association Membership
- Grief Organization Email Subscriptions
- Advisors, Coaches, and Mentors
- Biological only child died in a car accident at age 16
- Stepson, husband’s only child, died from a blood clot causing a stroke at age 29
- Happily married since 2007 after 3 prior divorces
- Estranged from parents and siblings since 1995 after vocalizing in her 30s with another sibling about being abused as a children
- Loved ones tried to die by suicide and struggled with addiction
- Founder of the “Master Grief Coach” training program with a certification option including summarized comprehensive and advanced grief and healing information from diverse grief and neuroscience experts.
- 30 years of progressive responsibility in healthcare hospital and medical practice business operations including successful executive roles as a CEO, Consultant, Administrator, and Leadership Coach. Portfolio of reviews and recommendation letters proving expertise in a breadth of skills and superior results can be provided.
- College Degree
- Sensitive and Empathic
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Business & Finance, Arizona State University
- Certified Grief Recovery Specialist®
The Grief Recovery Institute, Includes basic grief information and step-by-step emotional release education
- Grief Counseling/Therapy Intensive Training – Meaning Reconstruction in Loss, Substantial education in the latest research and practice on meaning-oriented grief therapies, Portland Institute for Loss and Transition PortlandInstitute.org
Instructors Robert A Neimeyer, PhD, Psychology, Director and other world-class faculty. Dr. Neimeyer is a scholar, author, speaker, and practicing psychologist. He works to advance a progressive theory of grieving as a meaning-making process. He served as President of the Association for Death Education (ADEC) and Counseling and Chair of the International Work Group for Death, Dying, & Bereavement. In recognition of his contributions, he has been granted the Eminent Faculty Award by the University of Memphis, made a Fellow of the Clinical Psychology Division of the American Psychological Association, and given Lifetime Achievement Awards by both the ADEC and the International Network on Personal Meaning. Individual mentoring from faculty.
Featured Speakers Robert A. Neimeyer, PhD; Edward K. Rynearson, MD; Laurie A. Burke, PhD; Darcy Harris, RN, RSW, PhD, FT; Jakob van Wielink, MA;
Lara Krawchuk, MSW, LCSW, MPH; Carolyn Ng, PsyD, FT; Donna L. Schuurman, EdD, FT; Jana DeCristofaro, LCSW; Laura Takacs, LICSW, MPH; Kathy Story, MA, JD; and Carrie Arnold, PhD, M.Ed., RSW, CCC, FT
- Loss, Grief, and the Quest for Meaning: Understanding how growth can come from grief, despite the emotional challenges that mourning brings, TAPS Institute for Hope and Healing ®
Instructor Robert A Neimeyer, PhD
- Traumatic Grief After Violent Dying
Instructor Ted K. Rynearson, MD, FAPA, FACP, FRANZCP is a clinical psychiatrist and researcher from Seattle Washington where he founded the section of psychiatry at the Mason Clinic. In addition to full-time clinical practice, he has served on the clinical faculty of the University of Washington as a Clinical Professor of Psychiatry. For over 20 years, Dr. Rynearson has maintained a particular clinical and research focus on the effects of violent death on family members published in clinical papers, and books. He founded a non-profit organization The Violent Death Bereavement Society (vdbs.org) establishing an informative network for service providers, teachers and researchers of traumatic grief after violent death.
- Early Intervention Approaches to Bolster Resilience after Traumatic Loss, Association for Death Education and Counseling
Instructor Alyssa A Rheingold, PhD is a licensed clinical psychologist and Professor at the National Crime Victim’s Research and Treatment Center within the Department of Psychiatry and Behavioral Sciences at the Medical University of South Carolina. Her expertise includes evidence-based treatment of trauma-related mental health issues, grief and loss, and traumatic loss by homicide.
- Catching Your Breath in Grief: Lessons for the Bereaved, Thinkers, and Caregivers
Instructor Thomas Attig, PhD, author and well known international speaker to medical and behavioral providers on death and grief. He taught philosophy at Bowling Green State University for nearly twenty-five years. A past President of the Association for Death Education and Counseling, he also served as Vice-Chair of the Board of Directors of the International Work Group on Death, Dying, and Bereavement
- Certificate of Successful Completion of “On Grief and Grieving” Training for Professionals
Instructor David Kessler, one of the world’s foremost experts on healing and loss. He is the author of five bestselling books, including “You Can Heal Your Heart: Finding Peace After Breakup, Divorce or Death” with Louise Hay. He co-authored two bestsellers with the legendary Elisabeth Kübler-Ross: On Grief and Grieving and Life Lessons
- Transforming Grief and Loss: Strategies to Help Your Clients Through Major Life Transitions
Instructor Ligia M Hoban, MA, FT, FAAGC, CPC, CHT, Founder of My Meaningful Life, LLC and executive director of The Center for Transforming Lives in Miami, Florida. Ligia is the author of the self-help book “Transform Your Loss,” “Counseling Hispanics Through Loss, Grief, and Bereavement,” and “Transforming Grief & Loss Workbook: Activities, Exercises & Skills to Coach Your Client Through Life Transitions.”
- Grief as a Mystical Experience
Instructor Dr. Terri Daniel, CT, CCTP is a clinical chaplain, certified trauma professional and end-of-life educator certified in death, dying and bereavement by the Association of Death Education and Counseling. She has a BA in Religious Studies from Marylhurst University, an MA in Pastoral Care from Fordham University, and a DMin in Pastoral Care and Counseling from the San Francisco Theological Seminary. She is an author and is also the founder of the annual Afterlife Awareness Conference.
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Trauma, PTSD, and Grief
Instructor Charles Jacob, PhD, is the immediate past president of the Pennsylvania branch of the American Counseling Association and maintains a robust private practice as a licensed psychologist, professional counselor, and family therapist.
- Person-Centered Emotion-Focused Approach to Grief including recent innovations in models of grief and trauma
Instructor Dale G Larson, PhD is Professor of Counseling Psychology at Santa Clara University, where he directs graduate studies. A clinician and Fulbright Scholar, he is the author of the award-winning book, “The Helper’s Journey: Working with People Facing Grief, Loss, and Life-Threatening Illness.” He is the recipient of numerous awards for his contributions to end-of-life care and training, including the 2016 Death Educator Award from the Association for Death Education and Counseling.
- Understanding Grief and Applying Modern Grief Theory: Explores the most prominent grief theories to have emerged from fields of psychology and thanatology, beginning with neurologist Dr. Sigmund Freud and working forward to the most current evidence-based models of grief, TAPS Institute for Hope and Healing ®
Instructors Litsa Williams and Eleanor Haley, mental health professionals with 20+ years of experience in grief and bereavement, co-founders of WhatsYourGrief.com
- Healing Trauma: Restoring the Wisdom of Your Body
Instructor Peter Levine, PhD is a contemporary psychologist specializing in trauma. He developed somatic experiencing therapy. Peter Levine received his doctorate in medical biophysics from the University of California at Berkeley and another in psychology from International University.
- Understanding Why People Die by Suicide
Instructor Dr Stumpf-Patton is the surviving spouse of Marine Sgt. Richard Stumpf. She holds an EdD in Education Counseling Psychology and is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, National Certified Counselor, Certified Fellow Thanatologist. and Certified Clinical Trauma Professional. She is the Director of Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS) Institute for Hope and Healing Suicide Postvention Programs
- Multiple Losses and Bereavement Overload, Australian Centre for Grief and Bereavement
Instructor J. William Worden, PhD, ABPP, is a Fellow of the American Psychological Association and holds academic appointments at Harvard Medical School and the Rosemead Graduate School of Psychology in California
- Healing Collective Trauma in Communities, Harvard Medical School
Instructor Bala Subramaniam, MD, MPH, shares his research on meditation programs for patients and providers. Instructor Thomas Hübl, who has facilitated workshops with thousands of people, discusses healing collective trauma. His work integrates the essence of the great traditions of wisdom with scientific knowledge and his own personal experience.
- Certified Life Coach
Instructor Dr. Michael J Duckett, International Coaching Science Research Institute, world renowned Social Scientist
- Certified Mental Health First Aid USA: A national program managed, operated, and disseminated by the National Council for Behavioral Health. Teaches skills to provide initial help and support to the signs of mental illness, substance use, or crisis. MentalHealthFirstAid.org
Instructor Reverend Karell T. McDaniel, LICDC-CS is a Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor and clinical supervisor with over 30 years of experience in the field. He is also a successful author.
- Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner Training Course Certificate
Instructor Kain Ramsey, an international best-selling multidisciplinary trainer with specialist knowledge in the disciplines of NLP, CBT, mindfulness, hypnotherapy and life coaching
- Successful Strategies to Make First Client Sessions Great, National Institute for the Clinical Application of Behavioral Medicine
Course DirectorRuth Buczynski, PhD, Founder and President
Top expert instructors sharing insights and strategies include Lynn Lyons, LICSWRon Siegel, PsyD, Ellyn Bader, PhDRick Hanson, PhD, Bill O’Hanlon, LMFT, Marsha Linehan, PsyD, Kelly McGonigal, PhD, Joan Borysenko, PhD, Pat Ogden, PhD, Shelly Harrell, PhD, Dan Siegel, MD, Richard Schwartz, PhD, Stephen Porges, PhD, Christine Padeksy, PhD, Zindel Segal, PhD, Sue Johnson, EdDStan Tatkin, PsyD, MGT
- Becoming a Teacher of Presence, Integrating guidance into healing work
Instructor Eckhart Tolle, author of the New York Times bestseller “The Power of Now” and the highly acclaimed follow-up “A New Earth” which are widely regarded as two of the most influential spiritual books of our time
- Teaching the Teachers: A course designed to help yoga and meditation teachers, spiritual leaders, life coaches, and therapists become the best they can be. There is no role more honorable, humbling, and vital to society than the role of the teacher. The teacher educates and inspires. The teacher heals and nourishes.
Instructor Marianne Williamson a New York Times best-selling author, spiritual thought leader, and dynamic public speaker
- Becoming an Intuitive Healer, An in-depth four-day professional development course for healthcare practitioners and The Empaths Survival Guide 8-week Intensive Online Course, Strategies to conquer the challenges of being sensitive and an empath
Instructor Dr Judith Orloff is transforming the face of psychiatry and asserts that we are keepers of an innate intuitive intelligence so perceptive that it can tell us how to heal and prevent illness. Yet intuition and spirituality are the very aspects of our wisdom usually disenfranchised from traditional health care. She is proving that the links between physical, emotional, and spiritual health can’t be ignored.
Sensitives and Empaths
- The Empaths Survival Guide 8-week Intensive Online Course, Strategies to conquer the challenges of being sensitive and an empath
Instructor Dr Judith Orloff specializes in treating empaths and sensitive people in her Los Angeles based private practice.
- Empath Academy created specifically for empaths includes strategies and step-by-step instructions
Instructor Michael R Smith, PhD, noted self-help author Smith has been a global leader in the field of personal growth and transformation for over two decades. He is an author and works to help empaths and highly sensitive people recognize and embrace their gifts. He is a doctoral trained counselor, former energy medicine practitioner, and spiritual medium. He has personally coached several thousand individuals to make stronger connections between mind, body, and Spirit. EmpathConnection.com
- End of Life Care: Challenges and Innovation, Exploring dying and palliative care practice around the world and evaluating new trends and ideas surrounding end of life care issues. FutureLearn.com
Instructors Marian Krawczyk, David Clark and Naomi Richards, University of Glasgow End of Life Studies Group, University of Glasgow
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and Thought Field Therapy (TFT) Tapping Pro Practitioner Certificate
Instructor Graham Nichols, professional coach, author, and expert in human behavioral patterns
- Master Mindfulness Practitioner Training Course Certificate
Instructor Kain Ramsey
- Mindfulness Meditation Immersive Learning Experience: Opening to Our Lives
Instructor Jon Kabat-Zinn, PhD is a retired successful American professor of medicine and the creator of the Stress Reduction Clinic and the Center for Mindfulness in Medicine, Health Care, and Society at the University of Massachusetts Medical School. He is internationally known for his work as a scientist, writer, and meditation teacher engaged in bringing mindfulness into the mainstream of medicine and society.
- Trauma-Sensitive Mindfulness: Practices for Safe and Transformative Healing, the Center for Contemplative Mind in Society (CMind)
Instructor David A. Treleaven, PhD, writer, educator, and trauma professional whose work focuses on the intersection of mindfulness, trauma, and social justice. A visiting scholar at Brown University, he received his master’s in counseling psychology at the University of British Columbia and a doctorate in East-West psychology from the California Institute of Integral Studies.
- Mindfulness & Grief: Self-Compassion as Self-Care
Instructor Heather Stang, thanatologist, mindfulness speaker, and author of the grief book Mindfulness & Grief
- Masters Program – The Science of Self Empowerment: Cellular Consciousness, Heart Intelligence, and The New Human Story
Instructors Bestselling Author, Scientist & Visionary Gregg Braden, Bestselling Author & Cellular Biologist Bruce Lipton, PhD, and HeartMath Leaders Howard Martin and Deborah Rozman, PhD
Jennifer McLean’s Healing With The Masters Summit, Wisdom and techniques needed to finally break free of subconscious blocks holding you back from creating the life you want and the happiness you deserve, The Shift Network
Instructors Jennifer McLean, Lisa Nichols, Jack Canfield, Mary A Hall, Sonia Ricotti, Eileen McKusick, Marianne Williamson, Colette Baron-Reid, Jarrad Hewett, Dee Wallace, Dawn Clark, Ram Dass, Raghu Markus, Marci Shimoff, Marie Diamond, Dr Sue Morter, Christy Whitman, Anita Moorjani, Donna Eden, Deborah Wayne, Emmanuel Dagher,
Energy Healing Masterclass, Hay House
Instructors included some of today’s top names in energy healing, Donna Eden, Margaret Lynch Raniere, Donna Eden, David Feinstein, Mona Lisa Schulz, MD, PhD, Dougall Fraser, Anodea Judith, PhD, Rajshree Patel, Dawson Church, PhD, and Kelsey Patel—each specializing in a different healing modality.
- Your Happiness Genes: Harnessing the Power of Positive Psychology and Epigenetics for Your Health and Wellbeing
Instructor Dawson Church, PhD is a health writer and researcher. He is an award-winning author whose best-selling book The Genie in Your Genes (YourGeniousGene.com) has been hailed by reviewers as a breakthrough in linking emotions and genetics. His follow-up title, Mind to Matter, (MindToMatter.com) reviews the science of peak mental states. He has conducted dozens of clinical trials and founded the National Institute for Integrative Healthcare (NIIH.org) to promote groundbreaking new treatments. He shares how to apply the breakthroughs of energy psychology to health and personal performance through EFT Universe (EFTUniverse.com), one of the largest alternative medicine sites on the web.
- Learning and Applying “The Formula” to arrive in the perfect state to begin change with extensive teaching followed by a guided meditation, Livestream from Portland, Oregon.
Instructor Dr Joe Dispenza is an international lecturer, researcher, corporate consultant, author, and educator who has been invited to speak in more than 33 countries on six continents. As a lecturer and educator, he is driven by the conviction that each of us has the potential for greatness and unlimited abilities. He has educated thousands of people, detailing how they can rewire their brains and recondition their bodies to make lasting changes.
“If I can set up the conditions in the environment and give them the proper instruction and allow them to surrender enough into the present moment, a certain percentage of those people are going to get their behaviors to match their intentions. When they do, they’re going to experience something new, and the experience then is going to produce an emotion and they’re going to feel unlimited. They are going to feel whole, they’re going to feel invincible. The moment they feel that emotion, now they’re teaching their body chemically to understand what their mind has intellectually understood.
Evidence is the loudest voice. We’ve got all the brain scans, we’ve got all the heart rate measurements, we got great measurements on immune regulation, how you can strengthen your immune system by thought alone.
If people can understand, the understanding of the new sciences, Quantum Physics, Neuroscience, Endocrinology, Psychoneuroimmunology, the mind-body connection, Epigenetics, all of those sciences points the finger at possibility.”
- Doc Childre’s HeartMath Method: Five Steps to Total Calm, Confidence, and Creativity
Instructor Howard Martin, HeartMath Leader
- Understanding Narcissism Summit, A groundbreaking online event from SoundsTrue.com addressing one of the major challenges today.
Hosts Tami Simon, Founder of Sounds True, a multi-media publisher and Jeffrey Rutstein, PsyD, trauma specialist
Top expert instructors in the field include Ramani Durvasula, PhD, W. Keith Campbell, PhD, Terri Cole, LCSW, MSW, Abdul Saad, MPsych, Craig Malkin, PhD, Bandy X Lee, MD, MDiv, Sandy Hotchkiss, PsyD, LCSW, Caroline Myss, Emily Bebenek, Judith Orloff, MD, Karla McLaren, MEd, AH Almaas, Bonnie Duran, DrPH, Rick Hanson, PhD, Satinder Brar, MSc, RP, CCC, Rhonda Freeman, PhD, Jeff Pincus, MSW, LCSW, Kristin Neff, PhD, Clarissa Pinkola Estés, PhD,
- Hay House Writer’s Workshop
Instructors include top-selling authors like Deepak Chopra MD, Doreen Virtue, Marianne Williamson, Gregg Braden, Kris Carr, Mike Dooley, Lynne McTaggart, Michael Neill, Nick Ortner, Gabrielle Bernstein, and many more
- Experienced speaker on diverse topics including all aspects of grief, leadership, quality improvement, exceptional service, and business success.
- Providing Strengthening Resilience and Mind/Body Techniques workshop for the Journeys of Hope Healing and Health Cruise.
- Returning presenter for The Compassionate Friends and Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society
- Coordinated local Meetup presentations
- Portfolio of consistent positive seminar feedback can be provided on request.
- Association for Death Education and Counseling, ADEC.org $219/yr
- Australian Center for Grief and Bereavement, Grief.Org.au, $200/yr aud
- International Association of Animal Hospice & Palliative Care, IAAHPC.org $69/yr
- International Network on Personal Meaning, Meaning.ca $90/yr or 60/yr Associate
- National Alliance for Grieving Children, ChildrenGrieve.org $75/yr
- Somatic (Body) Experiencing Trauma Institute, TraumaHealing.org $60/yr
- The Association for Contemplative Mind in Higher Education, ContemplativeMind.org $125/yr
Contemplative education is a philosophy of higher education that integrates introspection and experiential learning into academic study in order to support academic and social engagement, develop self-understanding, purpose, meaning, analytical capacities, and cultivate skills for engaging constructively with others.
- The Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement, APLB.org $25/yr
- The American Academy of Bereavement, AAB.Wildapricot.org $99/yr
- Bruce H. Lipton, PhD Private Group Membership, BruceLipton.com/Membership $84/yr $7/month
An internationally recognized leader in bridging science and spirit, bestselling author of “The Biology of Belief” revealing how science is revolutionizing our understanding of the link between thoughts, emotion, and our physical body.
Membership may be rotated due to expense and annual similar information.
Grief Organization Email Subscriptions
Resources available on websites. Opt-in or request subscribing.
- Academy of Inner Science aims to connect the wisdom of the inner world with the knowledge of the outer world. The Academy offers training modules, workshops, study groups, and facilitation training. Founder Thomas Hübl, is a spiritual teacher whose work integrates insights of the great wisdom traditions with the discoveries of contemporary science that address trauma and shadow issues. His teachings aim to guide practitioners toward a deeper level of self-awareness—from an ego-centered worldview to a life of authentic expression, service, and alignment. ThomasHuebl.com/AcademyInnerScience
- Center for Loss is led by grief counselor and educator Dr. Alan Wolfelt. It is an organization dedicated to helping people who are grieving and those who care for them with resources. CenterForLoss.com
- Dying Matters is a coalition of individual and organizational members across England and Wales, which aims to help people talk more openly about dying, death and bereavement, and to make plans for the end of life. DyingMatters.org
- ENDWELL Project is a movement to transform the end of life into a human-centered experience. EndWellProject.org
- Global Grief Support trains local community-based peer counselors who know the culture and who will remain after a natural disaster to provide ongoing grief support. GlobalGriefSupport.org
- Good Grief in Australia has programs and training designed to help children, young people, and adults understand and attend well to their grief following change and loss experiences. GoodGrief.org.au
- Heal For Life Foundation supports survivors to heal and have hope that they can be free of the pain of their childhood. Over 20 years, they have collaborated and learned from thousands of survivors about what research-based methods, strategies, and tools work best. Their innovative recovery model T.R.E.E (Trust, Release, Empower, Educate) is based on the latest research in the neurobiology of trauma. HealForLife.com.au
- Hospice Foundation of America (HFA) is a trusted source of information on end of life, hospice care and grief. HospiceFoundation.org
- International Work Group on Death, Dying and Bereavement (IWG) is a non-profit organization, supporting leaders in the field of death, dying and bereavement in their efforts to stimulate and enhance innovative ideas, research and practice. IWGDDB.com
- Mental Health First Aid is managed, operated, and disseminated by the National Council for Behavioral Health and the Missouri Department of Mental Health. Mental Health First Aid is a skills-based training course that teaches participants about mental health and substance-use issues.
- Nour Foundation explores meaning and commonality in human experience by adopting a multidisciplinary and integrative approach to the study of principles and values that universally engender greater understanding, tolerance, and unity among human beings worldwide. NourFoundation.com
- Open Recovery works within a social-impact model, we strive to reach, compel, invite, and inspire those in long-term recovery to become agents of change by coming out of the shadows. OpenRecoverySanFrancisco.org
- Phoenix Australia Centre for Posttraumatic Mental Health has the vision to improve wellbeing and quality of life for individuals and communities who experience trauma. Their mission is to be an international leader in building the capability of individuals, organizations and the community to understand, prevent and recover from the adverse mental health effects of trauma. It is also to be at the forefront of the world’s best practice in veteran and military mental health. PhoenixAustralia.org
- Portland Institute for Loss and Transition offers international, interdisciplinary training for therapists, counselors, social workers, life coaches, chaplains and others who work alongside people striving to reconstruct their lives, drawing on contemporary theory and research. PortlandInstitute.org
- Psychotherapy and Counseling Journal of Australia is an international, peer-reviewed journal that aims to contribute to the evidence-base for counseling and psychotherapy. PACJA publishes theoretical essays, experiential reports, and empirical studies featuring quantitative, qualitative, or mixed-method approaches. PACJA.org.au
- Starr Commonwealth is driven to empower professionals to build resilience in children, families, and communities across the world through online education, in-person training and coaching, and direct behavioral health services. Includes the National Institute for Trauma and Loss in Children (TLC) STARR.org
- Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) is the agency within the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services that leads public health efforts to advance the behavioral health of the nation, SAMHSA.gov
- The Center for Complicated Grief is dedicated to improving the lives of people suffering from complicated grief by helping clinicians and the general public learn how to recognize complicated grief. ComplicatedGrief.Columbia.edu
- The National Institute for Integrative Healthcare (NIIH) is a leading-edge nonprofit dedicated to therapies, research, and education in the fields of Energy Medicine and Energy Psychology. NIIH.org
- Trauma Center at Justice Resource Institute (JRI) provides comprehensive services to local traumatized children and adults. It also offers training, consultation, and education for post-graduate mental health professionals. JRI is a nonprofit organization dedicated to social justice by offering supporting families who are at risk of not receiving needed services. TraumaCenter.org
- Trauma Research Foundation is a non-profit Doing Business As the Trauma Center, organized to promote clinical, scientific, and educational projects. They are dedicated to an integrative approach to developing treatments for traumatized children and adults, research, and training postdoctoral students. TraumaResearchFoundation.org
- Violent Death Bereavement Society serves as a centralized forum of information and training for service providers of loved ones and family members after violent death. VDBS.org
Advisors, Coaches, and Mentors
Past and Present
- Sharon Ehlers
Award-Winning Author, Speaker, Reiki Master, Certified Master Grief Coach, Advanced Certified Grief Recovery Specialist®, Death Midwife, Books: Grief Reiki®, Grief Diaries Co-author & Contributor, Grief-Reiki.com
- Anissa Picard
M.A. Teaching, Online French Instructor, Certified Master Grief Coach, End-of-Life Doula, Reiki Master, Writer, Speaker, Staff Member of Family-Owned Funeral Home, State Tested Nurse Aide, AnissaPicard.com
- Darcy L. Harris, RN, RSW, PhD, FT
Associate Professor and the Thanatology Coordinator at King’s University College in London, Canada, where she has maintained a clinical practice for 20 years specializing in issues related to change, loss, and transition. She is a senior faculty member with the Portland Institute for Loss and Transition. She is an author and speaker on death, dying, and bereavement. Kings.UWO.ca
- Laurie Burke, PhD
Research assistant professor at the University of Memphis and maintains an active clinical practice in Portland, Oregon. Burke has published extensively on grief and its complications, with a special focus on the role of spiritual struggle in bereavement and violent death loss. Her therapeutic work engages her with a wide range of losses, with a particular concentration on the experience of traumatic and violent death bereavement. BurkePsychological.com
- Rocky Krogfoss
Owner: New Beginnings Therapy: Quantum Emotional Healer: Migraines, Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, Abuse Migraine1Mastery.com
- Sabine Minsky
As an osteopath and Reiki Master, Sabine is delighted to bring an even deeper level to her clients’ healing and growth process through Soul readings and coaching. She is an intuitive and empath. She accompanies women who are spiritually-awakening and face difficulties in building lasting soul-confidence to create the life they truly desire. Montreal, Canada, FromHearttoSoul.com
- Barbara Hribar
- Eilene S. Golub, LPCC, LICDC, LSW
Earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Ursuline College and a Masters of Human Services and Counseling from John Carroll University, she has practiced in the behavioral health field for more than 20 years. She is licensed by the State of Ohio with supervisory status. Elaine has worked in residential treatment, trauma centers, crisis intervention stress debriefing settings, and as a Crisis Intervention Coordinator for major hospitals.
- Dominic A. Frisina, JD, MA
Intellectual property attorney practicing since 2005, protecting all rights including copyright, trademarks, and patents from theft and infringement. He also specializes in business and commercial law. Based in Ohio, but works with clients across the country. BuckleyKing.com
- Susan M. Rager, CPA, CGMA
Since 2001, Susan Rager, CPA, LLC has been providing personalized professional accounting services in Ohio. She goes the extra mile to offer the custom-tailored insight, support, and guidance needed. Serving the unique needs of clients on a one-to-one basis, she is accessible and flexible. SusanRagerCPA.com