- Founder of the Certified Master Grief Coach Training Program – Comprehensive grief information including thought, emotion, and mindfulness.
- 30 years progressive responsibility in healthcare operations including successful executive roles as a CEO, Consultant, Leadership Coach, and Administrator.
- Eckhart Tolle’s “Becoming a Teacher of Presence” taught how to integrate his guidance into my healing work. He is the author of the #1 New York Times bestseller “The Power of Now” and the highly acclaimed follow-up “A New Earth” which are widely regarded as two of the most influential spiritual books of our time.
- Certified Grief Recovery Specialist®, The Grief Recovery Institute Founded in the Mid 1980s – Basic grief information and step-by-step emotional release education
- Certificate of Succesful Completion of Master Mindfulness Practitioner Training Course, Instructor Kain Ramsey, international best-selling multi disciplinary trainers with specialist knowledge in the disciplines of NLP, CBT, Mindfulness, Hypnotherapy and Life Coaching.
- Certificate of Succesful Completion of “On Grief and Grieving” Training for Professionals, Instructor David Kessler, one of the world’s foremost experts on healing and loss. He is the author of five bestselling books, including “You Can Heal Your Heart: Finding Peace After Breakup, Divorce or Death” with Louise Hay. He co-authored two bestsellers with the legendary Elisabeth Kübler-Ross: On Grief and Grieving and Life Lessons.
- Certified Life Coach, Accredited International Coaching Science Research Institute
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Arizona State University
- Association for Death Education and Counseling
- The American Academy of Bereavement
- The Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement
- Bruce H. Lipton Ph.D Private Group Membership, Dr. Lipton is an internationally recognized leader in bridging science and spirit. He is the bestselling author of “The Biology Of Belief: Unleashing The Power Of Consciousness, Matter And Miracles” which revelas how new scientific discoveries are revolutionizing our understanding of the link between thoughts, emotion, and our physical body. He is the recipient of the 2009 Goi Peace Award, he has been a guest speaker on hundreds of TV and radio shows, as well as keynote presenter for national and international conferences.
- Experienced speaker on diverse topics including all aspects of grief.
- Returning presenter for The Compassionate Friends, a non-profit organization existing to provide friendship, understanding, and hope to those going through the natural grieving process and Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society.
- Consistent positive feedback on seminars presented including topics on leadership, quality improvement, exceptional service, and business success.