Call (216) 903-9723 if you are struggling with grief.
- Founder of the Certified Master Grief Coach Training Program
- Certified Grief Recovery Specialist®, The Grief Recovery Institute Founded in the Mid 1980s
- Certificate of Successful Completion of “On Grief and Grieving” Training for Professionals, Instuctor David Kessler, one of the world’s foremost experts on healing and loss. He is the author of five bestselling books, including “You Can Heal Your Heart: Finding Peace After Breakup, Divorce or Death” with Louise Hay. He co-authored two bestsellers with the legendary Elisabeth Kübler-Ross: On Grief and Grieving and Life Lessons. His first book, The Needs of the Dying, a #1 best-selling hospice book, received praise by Mother Teresa.
- Certified Life Coach, Accredited International Coaching Science Research Institute Founded in 1996
- Eckhart Tolle’s “Becoming a Teacher of Presence” taught how to integrate his guidance into my healing work. He is the author of the #1 New York Times bestseller “The Power of Now” and the highly acclaimed follow-up “A New Earth” which are widely regarded as two of the most influential spiritual books of our time.
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Arizona State University
- The American Academy of Bereavement Member