- Founder of the “Master Grief Coach” training program with a certification option including comprehensive and advanced grief and healing information.
- 30 years of progressive responsibility in healthcare hospital and medical practice business operations including successful executive roles as a CEO, Consultant, Leadership Coach, and Administrator. Portfolio of reviews and recommendation letters proving expertise in a breadth of skills and superior results can be provided.
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Business & Finance, Arizona State University
- Grief Counseling/Therapy 5 Day Workshop Training – Meaning Reconstruction in Loss, Substantial education in the latest research and practice on meaning-oriented grief therapies, Portland Institute for Loss and Transition
Instructors Robert A Neimeyer, PhD, Psychology, Director and other world-class faculty. Dr. Neimeyer is a scholar, author, speaker, and practicing psychologist. He works to advance a progressive theory of grieving as a meaning-making process. He served as President of the Association for Death Education (ADEC) and Counseling and Chair of the International Work Group for Death, Dying, & Bereavement. In recognition of his contributions, he has been granted the Eminent Faculty Award by the University of Memphis, made a Fellow of the Clinical Psychology Division of the American Psychological Association, and given Lifetime Achievement Awards by both the ADEC and the International Network on Personal Meaning. Individual mentoring from faculty.
- Loss, Grief, and the Quest for Meaning: Understanding how growth can come from grief, despite the emotional challenges that mourning brings, TAPS Institute for Hope and Healing ®
Instructor Robert A Neimeyer, PhD
- Certified Grief Recovery Specialist®
The Grief Recovery Institute, Includes basic grief information and step-by-step emotional release education
- Certified Life Coach
Instructor Dr. Michael J Duckett, International Coaching Science Research Institute
- Certified Mental Health First Aid USA: A national program managed, operated, and disseminated by the National Council for Behavioral Health. Teaches skills to provide initial help and support to the signs of mental illness, substance use, or crisis.
Instructor, Reverend Karell T. McDaniel, LICDC-CS is a Licensed Chemical Dependency Counselor and clinical supervisor with over 30 years experience in the field. He is also a successful author.
- Catching Your Breath in Grief: Lessons for the Bereaved, Thinkers, and Caregivers
Instructor Thomas Attig, PhD, author and well known international speaker to medical and behavioral providers on death and grief. He taught philosophy at Bowling Green State University for nearly twenty-five years. A past President of the Association for Death Education and Counseling, he also served as Vice-Chair of the Board of Directors of the International Work Group on Death, Dying, and Bereavement
- Certificate of Successful Completion of “On Grief and Grieving” Training for Professionals
Instructor David Kessler, one of the world’s foremost experts on healing and loss. He is the author of five bestselling books, including “You Can Heal Your Heart: Finding Peace After Breakup, Divorce or Death” with Louise Hay. He co-authored two bestsellers with the legendary Elisabeth Kübler-Ross: On Grief and Grieving and Life Lessons
- Transforming Grief and Loss: Strategies to Help Your Clients Through Major Life Transitions
Instructor Ligia M Hoban, MA, FT, FAAGC, CPC, CHT, Founder of My Meaningful Life, LLC and executive director of The Center for Transforming Lives in Miami, Florida. Ligia is the author of the self-help book “Transform Your Loss,” “Counseling Hispanics Through Loss, Grief, and Bereavement,” and “Transforming Grief & Loss Workbook: Activities, Exercises & Skills to Coach Your Client Through Life Transitions.”
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Trauma, PTSD, and Grief
Instructor Charles Jacob, PhD, is the immediate past president of the Pennsylvania branch of the American Counseling Association and maintains a robust private practice as a licensed psychologist, professional counselor, and family therapist.
- Person-Centered Emotion-Focused Approach to Grief including recent innovations in models of grief and trauma
Instructor Dale G Larson, PhD is Professor of Counseling Psychology at Santa Clara University, where he directs graduate studies. A clinician and Fulbright Scholar, he is the author of the award-winning book, “The Helper’s Journey: Working with People Facing Grief, Loss, and Life-Threatening Illness.” He is the recipient of numerous awards for his contributions to end-of-life care and training, including the 2016 Death Educator Award from the Association for Death Education and Counseling.
- Understanding Grief and Applying Modern Grief Theory: Explores the most prominent grief theories to have emerged from fields of psychology and thanatology, beginning with neurologist Dr. Sigmund Freud and working forward to the most current evidence-based models of grief, TAPS Institute for Hope and Healing ®
Instructors, Litsa Williams and Eleanor Haley, mental health professionals with 20+ years of experience in grief and bereavement, co-founders of WhatsYourGrief.com
- Understanding Why People Die by Suicide
Instructor Dr Stumpf-Patton is the surviving spouse of Marine Sgt. Richard Stumpf. She holds an EdD in Education Counseling Psychology and is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, National Certified Counselor, Certified Fellow Thanatologist. and Certified Clinical Trauma Professional. She is the Director of Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS) Institute for Hope and Healing Suicide Postvention Programs
- Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner Training Course Certificate
Instructor Kain Ramsey, an international best-selling multidisciplinary trainer with specialist knowledge in the disciplines of NLP, CBT, mindfulness, hypnotherapy and life coaching
- Master Mindfulness Practitioner Training Course Certificate
Instructor Kain Ramsey
- Mindfulness & Grief: Self-Compassion as Self-Care
Instructor Heather Stang, thanatologist, mindfulness speaker, and author of the grief book Mindfulness & Grief
- Masters Program – The Science of Self Empowerment: Cellular Consciousness, Heart Intelligence, and The New Human Story
Instructors, Bestselling Author, Scientist & Visionary Gregg Braden, Bestselling Author & Cellular Biologist Bruce Lipton, PhD, and HeartMath Leaders Howard Martin and Deborah Rozman, PhD
- Learning and Applying “The Formula” to arrive in the perfect state to begin change with extensive teaching followed by a guided meditation, Livestream from Portland, Oregon.
Instructor Dr Joe Dispenza is an international lecturer, researcher, corporate consultant, author, and educator who has been invited to speak in more than 33 countries on six continents. As a lecturer and educator, he is driven by the conviction that each of us has the potential for greatness and unlimited abilities. He has educated thousands of people, detailing how they can rewire their brains and recondition their bodies to make lasting changes.
“If I can set up the conditions in the environment and give them the proper instruction and allow them to surrender enough into the present moment, a certain percentage of those people are going to get their behaviors to match their intentions. When they do, they’re going to experience something new, and the experience then is going to produce an emotion and they’re going to feel unlimited. They are going to feel whole, they’re going to feel invincible. The moment they feel that emotion, now they’re teaching their body chemically to understand what their mind has intellectually understood.
Evidence is the loudest voice. We’ve got all the brain scans, we’ve got all the heart rate measurements, we got great measurements on immune regulation, how you can strengthen your immune system by thought alone.
If people can understand, the understanding of the new sciences, Quantum Physics, Neuroscience, Endocrinology, Psychoneuroimmunology, the mind-body connection, Epigenetics, all of those sciences points the finger at possibility.”
- Doc Childre’s HeartMath Method: Five Steps to Total Calm, Confidence, and Creativity
Instructor Howard Martin, HeartMath Leader
- Becoming a Teacher of Presence, Integrating guidance into healing work
Instructor Eckhart Tolle, author of the New York Times bestseller “The Power of Now” and the highly acclaimed follow-up “A New Earth” which are widely regarded as two of the most influential spiritual books of our time
- Teaching the Teachers: A course designed to help yoga and meditation teachers, spiritual leaders, life coaches, and therapists become the best they can be. There is no role more honorable, humbling, and vital to society than the role of the teacher. The teacher educates and inspires. The teacher heals and nourishes.
Instructor, Marianne Williamson a New York Times best-selling author, spiritual thought leader, and dynamic public speaker
- Becoming an Intuitive Healer, An in-depth four-day professional development course for healthcare practitioners and The Empaths Survival Guide 8-week Intensive Online Course, Strategies to conquer the challenges of being sensitive and an empath
Instructor Dr Judith Orloff is transforming the face of psychiatry and asserts that we are keepers of an innate intuitive intelligence so perceptive that it can tell us how to heal and prevent illness. Yet intuition and spirituality are the very aspects of our wisdom usually disenfranchised from traditional health care. She is proving that the links between physical, emotional, and spiritual health can’t be ignored. She specializes in treating empaths and sensitive people in her Los Angeles based private practice.
- Empath Academy – 5-week LIVE group empath empowerment immersion experience, Training program created specifically for empaths includes strategies and step-by-step instructions
Instructor Michael R Smith, PhD, noted self-help author Smith has been a global leader in the field of personal growth and transformation for over two decades. He is an author and works to help empaths and highly sensitive people recognize and embrace their gifts. He is a doctoral trained counselor, former energy medicine practitioner, and spiritual medium. He has personally coached several thousand individuals to make stronger connections between mind, body, and Spirit. EmpathConnection.com
- Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT) and Thought Field Therapy (TFT) Tapping Pro Practitioner Certificate
Instructor Graham Nichols, professional coach, author, and expert in human behavioral patterns
- Hay House Writer’s Workshop
Instructors include top-selling authors like Deepak Chopra MD, Doreen Virtue, Marianne Williamson, Gregg Braden, Kris Carr, Mike Dooley, Lynne McTaggart, Michael Neill, Nick Ortner, Gabrielle Bernstein, and many more
- Experienced speaker on diverse topics including all aspects of grief, leadership, quality improvement, exceptional service, and business success.
- Providing Strengthening Resilience and Mind/Body Techniques workshop for the Journeys of Hope Healing and Health Cruise.
- Returning presenter for The Compassionate Friends and Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society
- Coordinated local Meetup presentations
- Portfolio of consistent positive seminar feedback can be provided on request.
- Association for Death Education and Counseling
- Dying Matters Coalition
- International Network on Personal Meaning
- National Alliance for Grieving Children
- The Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement
- The American Academy of Bereavement
- Bruce H. Lipton, PhD Private Group Membership
Internationally recognized leader in bridging science and spirit, bestselling author of “The Biology Of Belief” revealing how science is revolutionizing our understanding of the link between thoughts, emotion, and our physical body.
- Biological only child died in a car accident at age 16
- Stepson, husband’s only child, died from a blood clot at age 29
- Happily married since 2007 after 3 divorces
- Estranged from parents and siblings since 1995 after vocalizing in her 30s being abused as a child
- Loved ones tried to die by suicide and struggled with addiction
Advisors, Coaches, and Mentors
Past and Present
- Sharon Ehlers
Award-Winning Author, Speaker, Reiki Master, Certified Master Grief Coach, Advanced Certified Grief Recovery Specialist®, Death Midwife, Books: Grief Reiki®, Grief Diaries Co-author & Contributor, Grief-Reiki.com
- Anissa Picard
M.A. Teaching, Online French Instructor, Certified Master Grief Coach, End-of-Life Doula, Reiki Master, Writer, Speaker, Staff Member of Family-Owned Funeral Home, State Tested Nurse Aide, AnissaPicard.com
- Darcy L. Harris, RN, RSW, PhD, FT
Associate Professor and the Thanatology Coordinator at King’s University College in London, Canada, where she has maintained a clinical practice for 20 years specializing in issues related to change, loss, and transition. She is a senior faculty member with the Portland Institute for Loss and Transition. She is an author and speaker on death, dying, and bereavement.
- Laurie Burke, PhD
Research assistant professor at the University of Memphis and maintains an active clinical practice in Portland, Oregon. Burke has published extensively on grief and its complications, with a special focus on the role of spiritual struggle in bereavement and violent death loss. Her therapeutic work engages her with a wide range of losses, with a particular concentration on the experience of traumatic and violent death bereavement.
- Rocky Krogfoss
Owner: New Beginnings Therapy: Quantum Emotional Healer: Migraines, Depression, Anxiety, PTSD, Abuse
- Sabine Minsky
As an osteopath and Reiki Master, Sabine is delighted to bring an even deeper level to her clients’ healing and growth process through Soul readings and coaching. She is an intuitive and empath. She accompanies women who are spiritually-awakening and face difficulties in building lasting soul-confidence to create the life they truly desire. Montreal, Canada, FromHeartToSoul.com
- Barbara Hribar
- Dominic A. Frisina, JD, MA
Intellectual property attorney practicing for over 14 years, protecting all rights including copyright, trademarks, and patents from theft and infringement. He also specializes in business and commercial law. Based in Ohio, but works with clients across the country. FrisinaIP.com
Susan M. Rager, CPA, CGMA
Since 2001, Susan Rager, CPA, LLC has been providing personalized professional accounting services in Ohio. She goes the extra mile to offer the custom-tailored insight, support, and guidance needed. Serving the unique needs of clients on a one-to-one basis, she is accessible and flexible. SusanRagerCPA.com
- Eilene S. Golub, LPCC, LICDC, LSW
Earned a Bachelor of Arts Degree from Ursuline College and a Masters of Human Services and Counseling from John Carroll University, she has practiced in the behavioral health field for more than 20 years. She is licensed by the State of Ohio with supervisory status. Elaine has worked in residential treatment, trauma centers, crisis intervention stress debriefing settings, and as a Crisis Intervention Coordinator for major hospitals.
Read detailed testimonials
“highly qualified…extremely knowledgeable…compassionate guidance”