- Founder of the “Master Grief Coach” training program with a certification option which includes comprehensive and advanced grief and healing information.
- 30 years progressive responsibility in healthcare business operations including successful executive roles as a CEO, Consultant, Leadership Coach, and Administrator.
- Bachelor of Science Degree, Arizona State University
- Certified Grief Recovery Specialist®, The Grief Recovery Institute, Includes basic grief information and step-by-step emotional release education
- Certified Life Coach, Instructor Dr. Michael J. Duckett, International Coaching Science Research Institute
- Certificate of Succesful Completion of Master Mindfulness Practitioner Training Course, Instructor Kain Ramsey, international best-selling multidisciplinary trainer with specialist knowledge in the disciplines of NLP, CBT, mindfulness, hypnotherapy and life coaching
- Certificate of Succesful Completion of Certified Neuro-Linguistic Programming Practitioner Training Course, Instructor Kain Ramsey
- Mindfulness & Grief: Self-Compassion as Self-Care, Instructor Heather Stang, thanatologist, mindfulness speaker, and author of the grief book Mindfulness & Grief
- Catching Your Breath in Grief: Lessons for the Bereaved, Thinkers, and Caregivers, Instructor Thomas Attig, Ph.D., author and well known international speaker to medical and behavioral providers on death and grief. He taught philosophy at Bowling Green State University for nearly twenty-five years. A past President of the Association for Death Education and Counseling, he also served as Vice-Chair of the Board of Directors of the International Work Group on Death, Dying, and Bereavement
- Certificate of Succesful Completion of “On Grief and Grieving” Training for Professionals, Instructor David Kessler, one of the world’s foremost experts on healing and loss. He is the author of five bestselling books, including “You Can Heal Your Heart: Finding Peace After Breakup, Divorce or Death” with Louise Hay. He co-authored two bestsellers with the legendary Elisabeth Kübler-Ross: On Grief and Grieving and Life Lessons
- Understanding Why People Die by Suicide, Instructor Dr. Stumpf-Patton is the surviving spouse of Marine Sgt. Richard Stumpf. She holds an Ed.D. in Education Counseling Psychology and is a Licensed Mental Health Counselor, National Certified Counselor, Certified Fellow Thanatologist. and Certified Clinical Trauma Professional. She is the Director of Tragedy Assistance Program for Survivors (TAPS) Institute for Hope and Healing Suicide Postvention Programs
- Masters Program – The Science of Self Empowerment: Cellular Consciousness, Heart Intelligence, and The New Human Story, Instructors, Bestselling Author, Scientist & Visionary Gregg Braden, Bestselling Author & Cellular Biologist Bruce Lipton, Ph.D, and HeartMath Leaders Howard Martin and Deborah Rozman
- Doc Childre’s HeartMath Method: Five Steps to Total Calm, Confidence and Creativity, Instructor Howard Martin
- Becoming a Teacher of Presence, Integrating guidance into healing work, Instructor Eckhart Tolle, author of the New York Times bestseller “The Power of Now” and the highly acclaimed follow-up “A New Earth” which are widely regarded as two of the most influential spiritual books of our time
- Certificate of Successful Completion of EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) and TFT (Thought Field Therapy) Tapping Pro Practitioner, Instructor, Graham Nichols, professional coach, author, and expert in human behavioral patterns
- Hay House Writer’s Workshop, Instructors included top-selling authors like Deepak Chopra M.D., Doreen Virtue, Marianne Williamson, Gregg Braden, Kris Carr, Mike Dooley, Lynne McTaggart, Michael Neill, Nick Ortner, Gabrielle Bernstein, and many more
- Association for Death Education and Counseling
- National Alliance for Grieving Children
- The Association for Pet Loss and Bereavement
- The American Academy of Bereavement (Former Member)
- Bruce H. Lipton Ph.D. Private Group Membership
Dr. Lipton is an internationally recognized leader in bridging science and spirit. He is the bestselling author of “The Biology Of Belief: Unleashing The Power Of Consciousness, Matter, And Miracles” which reveals how new scientific discoveries are revolutionizing our understanding of the link between thoughts, emotion, and our physical body. He is the recipient of the 2009 Goi Peace Award, he has been a guest speaker on hundreds of TV and radio shows, as well as keynote presenter for national and international conferences.
- Experienced speaker on diverse topics including all aspects of grief, leadership, quality improvement, exceptional service, and business success.
- Returning presenter for The Compassionate Friends and Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society
- Portfolio of consistent positive seminar feedback can be provided on request.
- Biological only child died in a car accident at age 16
- Stepson died from a blood clot at age 29
- Happily married since 2007 after 3 divorces
- Estranged from parents and siblings since 1995 after vocalizing in her 30s being abused as a child
- Loved ones tried to die by suicide and struggled with addiction