Healing from inevitable suffering is a journey involving individual inner wisdom about how the mind, emotions, body, and spirit interact in the present moment to become whole again or for the first time.
Grief support from someone thriving after unimaginable loss and learned resilience.
Be sure to review the “Qualifications” and “Testimonials” webpages under the “Education” website menu option. “highly qualified … extremely knowledgeable … compassionate guidance“
Connect with someone further down the road on their own healing journey. A guide who knows how so many have found meaning in their lives after experiencing profound emotional pain resulting from the death of a loved person or pet and any major stressful change in your life. You can look forward to the future.
It is natural for even resilient grievers to have trouble focusing, sleeping, eating, and feeling a roller coaster of emotions. Preoccupation with loss, fearing feelings, prolonged isolation, and overindulgence in distractions are signs of someone who may benefit from support. Knowledgeable about grief expert research, a Certified Master Grief Coach can empower you to heal in a way that works best for you. You decide your grief goals and a coach supports and inspires you in achieving them.
Licensed therapists are trained in treatments for mental illness. Grief can feel abnormal, but it is not a disorder. Many therapists have not experienced major loss and information about grief is not included in their education. Most grief coaches have healed from major loss and understand all aspects of grief.
Possible Coaching Benefits
- Feel less alone and confused with an objective confidential experienced professional as a partner, companion, and guide. It may be easier to open up and share.
- Improve loving relationships with family and friends, focusing on fun, and reducing their worry about you.
- Stop ongoing cumulative effects of unresolved grief.
- Become empowered by eliminating misinformation and understanding what you are going through and how you have choices on your journey.
- Feel better and peaceful sooner than later by experiencing being heard, validated, and understood.
- Discover the endless possibilities of how you can grow, and life can be filled with love and meaning after a loss.
- Well-being is priceless, and even a minor amount of time with a grief and healing coach can inspire major progress.
Pay prior to appointment. Change or cancel appointments within 24 hours. Cash in-person or check by mail is accepted.
Example Grief Goals
- Understanding grief and healing
- Resolving individual and specific grief challenges
- Talking with someone who can empathize
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Finding meaning in post-traumatic growth
- Building a new normal
- Understanding common spiritual experiences
- Being empowered as a sensitive or empathic person
The death of a loved one or major life change can affect every area of your life. The more you focus on what you value, the fewer negative emotions are triggered. Knowledgeable about best practices for every major area of life, a Certified Master Grief Coach can empower you to gain control over your life. You decide your life goals and a coach helps you move past limiting beliefs to find hope, so you can experience more than you ever thought was possible in life.
You are meant to fully live, no matter what you have been through.
Convenient Phone, Video Chat, Text, Messaging
An interpreter or translation service can be used for languages other than English.
Coaching involves a confidential professional relationship where a non-judgmental compassionate coach, with respect for individual inner wisdom, provides support and guidance to empower those willing to be honest to freely express themselves and reach their goals, no matter how long they have been suffering. Services continue as requested if the coach and person coached feel progress is being made in becoming whole again or for the first time.
Where applicable, coaching may include:
- Education most helpful to the person coached
- Guidance with questions to bring awareness to truth and inner wisdom
- Support in making sense of past experiences
- Discovering and addressing limiting beliefs and blind spots
- Focus on specific goals and related tasks to facilitate positive change
- Suggestions regarding best practices if helpful
Life coaching commonly deals with career and lifestyle goals. It has a broad range of specialties including grief.
Grief coaches, with education on healthy grief expert opinions companion and serve grievers on their journey to find meaning, improve their lives, and become whole again or for the first time. Natural grief is normal and not a mental illness requiring medical or behavioral intervention. Traumatic or unresolved grief leading to a behavioral or medical disorder may require specialized professional attention.
Coaching is not intended to be described as or to replace consulting with qualified professional financial, legal, behavioral, or medical healthcare therapy, counseling, advice, diagnosis, prescription, or treatment of any disease or disorder, where these or others are most appropriate.
Areas of Life that can be Affected by Grief
- Organization and productivity
- Life mystery, God, Religion, Spirituality
- Critical tasks completed
- Emotional well-being
- Physical health
- Financial planning
- Loving relationships
- Fun and pleasure
- Career and helping others
- Dreams achieved
Grief Specialization Areas
- Addiction personality change, lies, theft, jail
- Adoption issues
- Anticipatory grief
- Bad Memories
- Body image
- Career changes
- Child loss
- Children grieving
- Dysfunctional family legacy
- Foster care
- Friendship loss
- Loss of loved ones still alive
- Medical illness
- Natural disasters
- Painful emotions
- Parental loss
- Parenting when grieving
- People pleasing
- Pet loss
- Repressed memories
- Sensitive and empathic
- Sexual assault
- Sexual blocks
- Sexual harassment
- Sibling loss
- Spiritual confusion
- Toxic people/family
- Traumatic death
- Wrongful termination