You were meant to live fully, even after unimaginable loss.
It is natural for even resilient grievers to have trouble focusing, sleeping, eating, and to feel a roller coaster of emotions. Preoccupation with loss, fearing feelings, prolonged isolation, and overindulgence in distractions are signs of someone who may benefit from support. Knowledgeable about grief expert research, a Certified Master Grief Coach can empower you to heal in a way that works best for you. You decide your grief goals and a coach supports and inspires you in achieving them.
Example Grief Goals
- Understanding grief and healing
- Resolving individual specific grief challenges
- Talking with someone who can empathize
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Understanding common spiritual experiences
The death of a loved one or major life change can affect every area of your life. The more you focus on what you value, the less negative emotions are triggered. Knowledgeable about best practices for every major area of life, a Certified Master Grief Coach can empower you to gain control over your life. You decide your life goals and a coach helps you move past limiting beliefs to find hope, so you can experience more than you ever thought was possible in life.
Major Area Life Goals
- Life action planning
- Thought, emotion, and mindfulness
- Organization and productivity
- Life mystery
- Critical tasks completed
- Physical health
- Financial planning
- Loving relationships
- Fun and pleasure
- Career and helping others
- Dreams achieved
Phone, Video Chat, Text, Messaging, In Person West Cleveland or Traveling
An interpreter or translation service can be used for languages other than English.
- Convenient and confidential
- Scheduled hourly at your preference with daily options 8 am – 8 pm
In Person Location Options
- Public library private meeting room
- Public location you choose like a church meeting room
- My home office after exchanging driver’s licenses with new clients
Pay prior to appointment. Change or cancel appointments within 24 hours. Cash in-person, or check by mail is accepted.
Master Grief Coaching
Fee is per hour. Debit or credit is processed securely by PayPal, even without creating a PayPal account.