You were meant to live fully, even after unimaginable loss.
It’s natural for even resilient grievers to have trouble focusing, sleeping, eating, and to feel a roller coaster of emotions. Preoccupation with loss, fearing feelings, prolonged isolation, and overindulgence in distractions are signs of someone who may benefit from support. Knowledgeable about grief expert research , a Master Grief Coach can empower you to heal in a way that works best for you. You decide your goals regarding your grief and a coach helps you achieve them.
Example Grief Goals
- Understanding Grief and Death Facts
- Resolving Individual Specific Grief Challenges
- Talking with Someone Who Understands
- Understanding Common Spiritual Experiences
The death of a loved one or major life change can affect every area of your life. The more you love life, the less sadness may be triggered. Knowledgeable about best practices for every major area of life, a Master Grief Coach can empower you to gain control over your life. You decide your goals regarding your life and a coach helps you move past limiting beliefs to find hope, so you can experience more than you ever thought was possible in life.
Major Area Life Goals
- Life Action Planning
- Thought, Emotion, and Mindfulness
- Organization and Productivity
- Life Mystery
- Critical Tasks Completed
- Physical Health
- Finances and Generosity
- Loving Relationships
- Fun and Pleasure
- Career and Helping Others
- Dreams Achieved
Phone, Video Chat, Text, Messaging, In Person West Cleveland or Traveling
- Convenient and Confidential
- Scheduled Hourly at Your Preference With Daily Options 8 am – 8 pm
In Person Location Options
- Public Library Private Meeting Room
- Public Location You Choose Like Your Church Meeting Room
- My Home Office After Exchanging Driver’s Licenses With New Clients
Please change or cancel appointments within 24 hours.