Grief support for women and men from someone thriving after learned resilience.
Read detailed testimonials
“highly qualified…extremely knowledgeable…compassionate guidance”
Connect with someone further down the road of a similar journey you know will bring you back to life. A guide who knows how so many have found meaning in their lives after experiencing indescribable pain resulting from the death of a loved one, unbearable loneliness when fearing to reveal the truth, and heartbreaking confusion when those who say they love you only try to control you. You can look forward to the future.
It is natural for even resilient grievers to have trouble focusing, sleeping, eating, and to feel a roller coaster of emotions. Preoccupation with loss, fearing feelings, prolonged isolation, and overindulgence in distractions are signs of someone who may benefit from support. Knowledgeable about grief expert research, a Certified Master Grief Coach can empower you to heal in a way that works best for you. You decide your grief goals and a coach supports and inspires you in achieving them.
Example Grief Goals
- Understanding grief and healing
- Resolving individual specific grief challenges
- Talking with someone who can empathize
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Finding meaning in post-traumatic growth
- Building a new normal
- Understanding common spiritual experiences
The death of a loved one or major life change can affect every area of your life. The more you focus on what you value, the less negative emotions are triggered. Knowledgeable about best practices for every major area of life, a Certified Master Grief Coach can empower you to gain control over your life. You decide your life goals and a coach helps you move past limiting beliefs to find hope, so you can experience more than you ever thought was possible in life.
You are meant to fully live, no matter what you have been through.
Major Area Life Goals
- Thought, emotion, and mindfulness
- Organization and productivity
- Life mystery
- Critical tasks completed
- Physical health
- Financial planning
- Loving relationships
- Fun and pleasure
- Career and helping others
- Dreams achieved
Phone, Video Chat, Text, Messaging, In Person West Cleveland or Traveling
An interpreter or translation service can be used for languages other than English.
- Convenient and confidential
- Scheduled hourly at your preference with daily options 8 am – 8 pm
In Person Location Options
- Public library private meeting room
- Public location you choose like a church meeting room
- My home office after exchanging driver’s licenses
Pay prior to appointment. Change or cancel appointments within 24 hours. Cash in-person or check by mail is accepted.