Master Grief Coaching Training Module Purchase
One time fee. Debit or credit is processed securely by PayPal, even without creating a PayPal account.
Prerequisite: This module teaches you how to use the knowledge in the “Understanding Grief and Healing” module to support grievers. None for those who just want to understand coaching.
Audience: Those wanting to learn an effective way to support grievers where they can work anywhere, to enhance what is already offered to those they interact with in their career, or to be empowered to coach themselves.
Objective: To teach how to provide information about grief and remove limiting beliefs that may block healing by supporting people who are grieving to achieve their goals in a way that best works for them.
You will learn:
- A description of coaching.
- Master grief coaching responsibilities including exceptional client service, and leadership.
- How to handle religion, spirituality, and politics when coaching.
- Different formats to connect with clients for coaching.
- Recommendations on how to be a successful coach.
- How to take care of yourself to avoid compassion fatigue.
- What is involved with becoming certified as a “Master Grief Coach.”
- Sessions Greatest Lessons Summary
- Master Grief Coach Appointment Reminder
- Master Grief Coach Client Service Case Study
- Master Grief Coach Client Session Guide
- Master Grief Coach Receipt
- Master Grief Coach Voicemail Message Script