One time fee. PDF module and editable forms. Debit or credit is processed securely by PayPal, even without creating a PayPal account.
Prerequisite: This module teaches you how to use the knowledge in the “Understanding Grief and Healing” module to support grievers. None for those who just want to understand coaching.
Audience: Those wanting to learn an effective way to support grievers where they can work anywhere, to enhance what is already offered to those they interact with in their career, or to be empowered to coach themselves or anyone. Fields where grief knowledge is beneficial include medical, behavioral, emergency response, naturopathy, nursing homes, social work, hospice, clergy, spiritual guides, volunteering, education, funeral directing, emergency response, human resources, law, massage therapy, mind/body techniques, real estate, and cosmetology.
Objective: To teach how to provide information about grief and remove limiting beliefs that may block healing by supporting people who are grieving to achieve their goals in a way that best works for them.
You will learn:
- The definitions of coaching related words.
- A description of Master Grief Coaching including coaching children and pet loss.
- How grief/general coaching vs counseling/therapy.
- Various grief coach title descriptive words.
- How to provide exceptional coaching service.
- Why leadership is important as a coach.
- How to handle religion, spirituality, and politics when coaching.
- Different formats to connect with those you are coaching.
- How to prepare for coaching interactions.
- The flow for new coaching contact, ongoing, and final coaching sessions.
- Example phrasing to use for coaching sessions and significant coaching situations.
- Recommendations on how to be a successful coach.
- Group coaching and support group guidelines.
- How to take care of yourself to avoid compassion fatigue.
Editable Forms included:
- Sessions Greatest Lessons Summary
- Coaching Sessions Guide
Editable Resources Included:
- Client Service Case Study
- Example Appointment Reminder
- Example Phrasing
- Example Receipt
- Example Voicemail Message Script