One time fee. PDF module and editable forms. Debit or credit is processed securely by PayPal, even without creating a PayPal account.
No refunds for digital products. For module content questions, please call 1-216- 903-9723 or email Info@CathyCheshire.com
A module contains information covering just one topic independently of other modules, which all work together to cover the main subject. This is one of three modules, which includes:
- Understanding Grief and Healing
- Grief Coaching
- Small Business Action Planning
Prerequisite: This module teaches how to use the knowledge in the “Understanding Grief and Healing” module to support grievers. None for those who just want to understand coaching.
Audience: Those wanting to learn an effective way to support grievers where they can work anywhere, to enhance what is already offered to those in their job, or to be empowered to coach themselves or anyone. Fields with jobs where grief coaching knowledge is beneficial include medical, behavioral, emergency response, veteran services, naturopathy, veterinarian, pet care, nursing homes, social work, bereavement coordinators, hospice, clergy, spiritual guides, volunteering, education, funeral directing, human resources, law, massage therapy, mind/body techniques, real estate, sales, marketing, and cosmetology.
Objective: To teach how to provide information about grief and remove limiting beliefs that may block healing by supporting people grieving to achieve their goals in a way that best works for them.
- Grief Coaching and Therapy Comparison
- No Coaching Prerequisites
- No Coaching Legal Requirements
- Experts Define Coaching
- Coaching Related Words Defined
- Coaching Specialties
- Coach Related Titles
- Grief Coach Title Content Words
- Coach Descriptive Words
- Coaching Described
- Coaching Formats
- Exceptional Service
- Dealing with Difficult People
- Service Case Study
- Coaching Children
- Coaching Pet Loss
- Compassion Fatigue and Self-Care
- Group Coaching and Support Groups
- Scam Prevention
- How Coaching Can Make a Difference
- Coaching Sessions Guide
- Coaching Sessions Guide Example Phrasing
- Coaching Situations Guide Example Phrasing