One time fee. PDF module and editable forms. Debit or credit is processed securely by PayPal, even without creating a PayPal account.
Prerequisite: This module teaches you how to use the knowledge in the “Understanding Grief and Healing” module to support grievers. None for those who just want to understand coaching.
Audience: Those wanting to learn an effective way to support grievers where they can work anywhere, to enhance what is already offered to those they interact with in their career, or to be empowered to coach themselves.
Objective: To teach how to provide information about grief and remove limiting beliefs that may block healing by supporting people who are grieving to achieve their goals in a way that best works for them.
You will learn:
- A description of Master Grief Coaching.
- How to provide exceptional client service.
- Why leadership is important as a coach.
- How to handle religion, spirituality, and politics when coaching.
- Different formats to connect with clients for coaching.
- How to prepare for client interactions.
- The flow of new client contacts and client sessions.
- Example wording to use for sessions and in common client situations.
- Recommendations on how to be a successful coach.
- How to take care of yourself to avoid compassion fatigue.
Editable Forms included:
- Sessions Greatest Lessons Summary
- Coaching Sessions Guide
Editable Resources Included:
- Client Service Case Study
- Example Appointment Reminder
- Example Phrasing
- Example Receipt
- Example Voicemail Message Script